Wed, Nov 08|
The Houston Club | Houston, TX
Environmental Valve Compliance & Maintenance Training
Understand the processes and steps involved in performing environmentally safe maintenance while achieving the Low E performance needed to meet LDAR and Consent Decree compliance.
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2023, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM CST
The Houston Club | Houston, TX, 910 Louisiana St Suite 4900, Houston, TX 77002, USA
About the Training
The RFS Compliance Solutions Valve Maintenance Training Program is designed to help end users better understand all the processes and steps involved in performing Valve Maintenance safely while achieving the Low E performance needed to meet LDAR and Consent Decree compliance, as well as any state rules, regulations or environmental definitions that may be in place for a particular facility.
What will be covered in the training?
- Valve Repacking
- Valve Maintenance
- Valve Torquing
- Drill & Tap - how we have made the process much safer
- Low E Injectables
- Low E Packings
- First Attempt at Repair LDAR
- A comparison of Drill & Tap to Traditional Valve Maintenance and Repacking
Who should attend this training?
- Environmental Leadership
- LDAR Techs
- Operations personnel
- Any employee (Direct or contract) involved in completing the first attempt at repair
- Facility personnel associated with process facilities who have training requirements written into their LDAR programs or Consent Decrees
Seating is limited and will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. For any questions about the event, please reach out to Matthew Gobert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check-in/Networking & Coffee
Introduction/History & Background of Drill & Tap Repairs
Training & Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are included in the training fee.$700.00